Improving your google ranking
Congratulations on your new website! That was the first step. Now you need to create traffic to your site to create leads for profit but also to rank your website on Google pages.
The more clicks you have, the better the ranking.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Create a Facebook page for your business if you don’t have one aready.
- From your Facebook page share a post telling your clients/friends about your new website.
- Share your website to Facebook community pages, from your Facebook business page and from your personal page.
- Ask friends and family to leave a review on your google business page.
- Ask friends and family to click on your new site from all of their devices.
- Create a competition or special offer to entice customers to like and share your page.